Clash Royale Minions:
Today, we will be talking about one of the Clash Royale Troops which gets unlocked at Arena 2 which is Bone Pit. We are talking about Minions which is a character from Clash of Clans game and taken in Clash Royale as a common troop to make the game more interesting. We are going to discuss in detail about the features Minion Clash Royale character and the strategy to use this card efficiently in the game.
- Clash Royale troop Minions is taken from the Supercell game: Clash of Clans. In Clash Royale, minions can be unlocked from the Arena 2 which is Bone Pit.
- In Clash of Clans game, Minions are generated using Dark Elixirs.
- The appearance of Minions is that of a gargoyle with large horns, stubby wings and large hands with sharp, vicious claws.
- In Clash of Clans, the Minions were range troops whereas in Clash Royale game; these Minions are Clash Royale troops with the low range of attack.
- The Minions in the card picture of the Minion are darker in skin color compared to the Minion Horde.
- The best way to use Clash Royale Minions is to deploy them after high hit points troops and should be used to attack other air troops.
- If you deploy the minions alone without any support like Archers, etc. then these will be easily killed as they have very less hit points.
- Clash Royale Minions are best effective to destroy Clash Royale Balloon troop as the Balloon only targets buildings and so will not attack minions.
- If a player can take Minions to Crown tower, then they can easily take down Crown tower as they have very high damage capability.
|Hit Speed||1 second|
|Deploy Time||1 second|
|Target||Air And Ground|
Clash Royale Troops Three Musketeers:
In this section, I am going to speak about Clash Royale troop card Three Musketeers which gets unlocked at Arena 7. We are going to review in detail about the features of Clash Royale Three Musketeers and will also list down all the possible strategies for using this Clash Royale card.
- The Three Musketeer Clash Royale card is a variant of Musketeer card as it spawns three Musketeers when deployed in the Arena
- This Clash Royale card spawns three powerful Musketeers who are every effective against high hit pints troops like Giant or Balloon as they can attack both ground and air troops.
- This Clash Royale troop card can be unlocked from Arena 7 which is called Royal Arena.
- The Clash Royales, Three Musketeer card, is the most expensive card in the game with a cost of 9 Elixirs.
- This Clash Royale troop card was added with the update on 29th Feb 2016. The cost of this Clash Royale card was decreased from 10 to 9 Elixirs with the March update.
- In Clash Royale game, you can use this card with Rage spell card to destroy the Crown tower very easily.
- Keep one point in mind always, as this Clash Royale card is very expensive and consumes 9 Elixirs, so deploy the card at the back of your arena. This is because you will get enough time to have Elixirs and then you can deploy Giant ahead of Three Musketeers to protect them from the opponents attack.
- Always deploy this Clash Royale troop card after some high hit points troop so that the damage for this card can be taken by high hit points card like Giant.
- You can also deploy the Three Musketeer card in the middle of your arena, so they will split into two groups thus targeting both sides.
- Although this Clash Royale card is very powerful and deal a lot of damage, sometimes it is very risky to play as the cost is very high and if an opponent has some card to destroy this card troops, then all the Elixirs will be wasted.
- A player can also take down the Three Musketeers card easily by casting a spell like Fireball, Rocket or Lightning on them.
|Hit Speed||1.1 second|
|Deploy Time||1 second|
|Target||Air and Ground|