Clash Royale Troops Baby Dragon :
It is an amazing Clash Royale Troop which gets unlocked at the Training Camp. Baby Dragon is one of the important flying troop among the all the Clash Royale troops.
- Baby Dragon is a character which is a smaller and weaker version of the Dragon from Clash of Clans. This Clash Royale troop gets unlocked from the Training Camp.
- Dragons are not in the game as they possibly cannot fit in the arena, so a miniature version of Dragons is taken from Clash of Clans instead of Dragons.
- It is a flying Clash Royale troop that emits powerful Fireballs in order to damage opponents unit and Crown Towers.
- To get this troop card in the deck is a big advantage as only a few enemies can attack it. The fireball, it emits, has damage in an area so it can easily defeat Archers, Spear Goblins, and Skeletons.
- Baby Dragon can also effectively support and protect vital units such as the Giant from mass and low hit point units horde as it will deal high damage without endangering itself.
- This troop has relatively high hit point, but it does very little damage. So, at higher levels, it becomes very easy for Crown Tower to destroy it.
- Baby Dragons are great allies with Spear Goblins. The Baby Dragons high health and high speed allow the Spear Goblins to damage Crown Towers while the Baby Dragon takes the Crown Towers shots.
- The most effective troop to counter this flying Baby Dragon is Musketeer as her firepower is enough to take down the Baby Dragon.
- The other great Clash Royale troop to counter Baby Dragon is the Tombstone and Musketeer combination.
- One more option is to deploy Giant which can distract the Baby Dragon while supporting units like the Archers can destroy this Baby Dragon.
- Inferno Tower at a higher level can be used to quickly destroy this flying troop as its damage intensifies overtime against higher health units and thus can easily take down the Baby Dragon.
|Hit Speed||1.8 second|
|Deploy Time||1 second|
|Target||Air and Ground|
Clash Royale Troops : Royal Giant
- Clash Royale Game has introduced a variation of Giant with the Update on 29th Feb 2016. This Clash Royale character is Royal Giant.
- Clash Royales Royal Giant can be unlocked from Arena 7 which is called Royal Arena.
- Royal Giant is less durable, and he wears a chain mail vest under his tunic.
- Unlike Clash Royale Giant, Royale Giant is a ranged troop, and he wields a Cannon which seems to be the watchtower of a Level 7 Cannon from the Supercell game, Clash of Clans.
- Similar to Giant, Royal Giant also targets buildings, and with 23rd March update, his damage is increased by 20%.
Royal Giant Strategy
- The Royal Giant attacks from a long range of 6, so he grants a more resilient and efficient option than Giant. It is very effective to attack the opponent with the combo Royal Giant and Princess as both are range troops and can attack from long range.
- The Royal Giant stand at a place and attack thus attracting your opponents troops towards him. And so pairing him up with Wizard or Bomber allows beating Goblins and Barbarians efficiently. Contributing style for melee troops such as the Prince or Hog Rider to attack unhindered.
- Royal Giant is a serious threat to the opponent if placed on the end of the bridge as he has long range attack.
- As Royal Giant targets only buildings, so he will not protect your melee troops from enemy defenders, making his tank-function null and worthless for those kinds of troops.
- To effectively counter Royal Giant, you can use Minion Horde and Skeleton Army as their large numbers can easily reduce the Royal Giants HP quickly.
|Hit Speed||1.5 second|
|Deploy Time||1 second|